Darkness descends upon the citizens of the ADHDverse as Niflheim’s sovereign son emerges from the shadows. Get ready for our wacky podcast to take a sinister turn as black metaller Aedylon Issyrol looms within…
EPISODE VI – Metallurgy Clergy
On this blackest of nights, discussed will be Bif Naked and her awesomeness, Lady Bathory, hand-me-downs from suicide victims, pet dinosaurs, the horrors of small-town living, D&D versus LOTR, disappointing London Pride, depression, and LaVeyan Satanism versus Buddhism. Also, cake.
Before we rock this pit of vipers, let’s serve up some sizzling-hot credits:
- Most of the *free* music utilized in this podcast can be found on Archive.org, including but not limited to Mindphaser (mostly as background music), and such metal acts as Ereshkigal, Incursed, and Almighty Apostles.
- Also, a couple of songs graciously provided with permission by Her Majesty, Lady of Punk, Bif Naked (“Leader” and “My Whole Life“) as background music while I was singing her praises. Go give her/them money NOW
- Things mentioned: @bifnaked.
- I worked quite hard on the quality, though I still had the levels on Aedylon’s audio a little too low. I did my best to even it out.
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that’s an email address I’m spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I’ll bring up next time they’re on the show (if ever… though it’s likely they will be).
- Don’t forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is slightly NSFW due to language and crude humor, and also includes some pretty frank discussion of LaVeyan Satanism, as well as a short discussion on rape. If either of those topics are triggering, you may want to skip to #7 (coming soon).
- BONUS! Tacked onto the end is a 20-minute conversation with Garrett of ferretwilliams.com, which is an excerpt of a much less entertaining 3-hour conversation. To make it more fun, I sped us up so we sound like The Chipmunks.
- This episode clocks in at 1h40m, approximately.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
And there you have it. Prepare to be amazed next episode when we may or may not have… Christopher Walken! And now you can spend a week wondering how serious I am about that! Ta! ~D.
- A Hyperactive Podcast Is Born: ADHDcast, Episode #1 (diadae.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast Episode II: Cast Hard With A Vengeance (diadae.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast Episode III: The Ferret Galaxy (diadae.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast Episode IV: Shades of the Past (diadae.wordpress.com)
- ADHDcast Episode V: Bif in a Blender (diadae.wordpress.com)